Chartered Accountant – Part Time (3 days per week)
We are a fast-growing accounting and tech company that provides all accounting services with a focus on bookkeeping and automation. We serve clients UK-wide from a variety of industries. We are now looking for a fully qualified Chartered Accountant to manage and produce Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax returns, VAT returns and self-assessments related to our SME clients. Our company has a 'start-up' feel so the ideal candidate needs to have a can-do attitude and be proactive in their approach.
- Preparing and submitting year end accounts for SMEs with turnover up to £10m
- Corporation Tax returns and submissions
- VAT returns
- Self-Assessment tax returns for Directors
- FRS105 and FRS102
- 2 years+ experience in accounts preparation
- Practice background
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Private Healthcare & Critical Illness insurance
- Pension (6% Employee + 4% Company Contributions)
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- £35,000 Annual Salary pro-rata (£21,000 p.a.)
This role will be remote working until further notice so you will need to be setup for and comfortable working from home on an ongoing basis.