Assistant Manager - India
Rs. 25,000 pm
Full Time (Contract)
We are a fast-growing accounting company that provides all accounting services, with a focus on bookkeeping and business operations (Business Partnering). We are a team of rounded finance professionals who provide SME’s with strong financial controls and quality management information, business intelligence and advice. We serve clients UK-wide from a variety of industries and different sizes ranging from £100k up to £10m. We are a small team, but we are passionate about what we do, and we are excited to bring someone onboard to work with us.
The Assistant Manager shall manage a portfolio of clients from a specific sector (or Sectors) that you will be assigned to. This will involve:
- Managing and performing the month-end tasks in collaboration with the bookkeeping team
- Supporting the processs of delivering the monthly management accounts
- Control checks of all nominals
- Reviewing and producing balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales & COGS reconciliations
- Liaising with the Account Manager and Sector Lead for monthly accounting tasks
- Reviewing feedback and making adjustments where required
- Producing ad-hoc financial anaysis
- Continuous process improvement
- Developing processes where they do not exist to reduce working time and improve accuracy
- Spotting opportunities for automation and liaising with the Sector Lead to see these through to completion with the Development Lead
- 1 years+ experience in practice or in a financial accounting role in industry
- Understanding of the Balance Sheet
- Strong Excel
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good presentation skills
This role will be remote working until further notice so you will need to be setup for and comfortable working from home on an ongoing basis.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and we will be touch!