Sector Support Accountant - India
Rs. 22,000 - 25,000
Sector Support Accountant - Full time
We are a fast-growing accounting company that provides all accounting services, with a focus on bookkeeping and business operations (Business Partnering). We are a team of rounded finance professionals who provide SME’s with strong financial controls and quality management information through advice and business intelligence. We serve clients UK-wide from a variety of industries and different sizes ranging from £100k up to £10m. We are a small team, but we are passionate about what we do, and we are excited to bring someone onboard to work with us.
We are now looking for a Sector Support Accountant (Assistant Manager) to manage clients from a specific sector that you will be assigned to. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to be part of the company’s growth journey. Our company has a “start-up” feel so the ideal candidate needs to have a can-do attitude and be proactive in their approach. As a Sector Support team member, you will be responsible for key tasks across a portolio of clients. This includes:
- Daily Bookkeeping
- Bank feed
- ARAP clearing
- Investigation and troubleshooting
- Monitoring and fixing system failures
- MEC (Month End Closing) tasks, including bank reconciliations, balance sheet & PL review in collaboration with the Sector Lead
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by the Sector Lead or client
- Active collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Applicants can be B.Com/M.com/MBA Commerce background part-qualified or qualified, or equivalent (e.g. MBA)
- 0-2 Years’ experience in practice or in a financial accounting role in industry
- Very strong Excel
- Very good written and spoken English
This role will be remote working until further notice so you will need to be setup for and comfortable working from home on an ongoing basis.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and we will be touch!