Simple. Scalable. Affordable.
Our bookkeeping services help Limited companies in a broad range of sectors. We're proud experts in cloud based solutions and automated accounting.
Proactive & daily management
We believe little and often is the best way to manage accounting. This ensures your books are updated daily. Any queries we have are consolidated and sent to you in a Google Sheet every Friday.
Complex accounts handling
Your business may require financial instrument technical accounting requirements or have a broad range of system interfaces, sales channels or currencies.
Continuous Improvement culture
As a technology focused Chartered Accountants, we're always on the look out for automation or technogy opportunities to improve efficiency; saving your business time, money and energy.
In the event of annual leave or illness, our team is large enough to back-fill employees as and when needed. That means your business will see no impact should your manager be unavailable.
How it works
1. Email your PDF invoices to AutoEntry
2. Documents are automatically scanned & stored
3. We review and send data to your ledgers
1. Efficient, seamless bookkeeping
2. Complex accounting managed by a Chartered Accountant
3. A dedicated accountant with Fixed Price fees
- Paperless working practices
- Access to our partners in Banking, Law & IT
- A reactive team - responses in minutes to hours, not days
- Transparent working practices
- Strong knowledge of Accounting & related systems
- A hands-on Financial Business Partner
- No nonsense jargon - explanations in plain English
- An objective and cooperative approach to business
We don't do
- A bookkeeper who asks to print everything
- A bookkeeper who comes to your office everyday
- A faceless accountant who you see once a year
- Explanations in Acronym
- A 1000-yard-stare when you say "I'd like this automated"
- Someone who won't ask difficult questions when needed
- Someone disinterested or doesn't understand your business
- Lack of transparency, openness or communication